Tree fern plant
Buy Tree fern plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is a thick evergreen, perennial, herb. with sword-shaped leaves. Ferns are vascular plants differing from lycophytes by having true leaves (megaphyll), which are often pinnate. The plant is native to East northern America. Tree fern is grown as a hanging plant outdoors and appears as bushy in nature. We have an online plant nursery that offers you several varieties of plants at your doorstep.
FERTILIZER: Use any organic liquid fertilizer/ slow-release fertilizer in the soil around tree trunks and buy from our online plant store. You can also apply any compost to enrich the nutrients of the plant.
PROPAGATION: Done through spores.
REPOTTING: Can be done, when you find a plant grown crowded. Transfer the plant to a 1 or 2-inch big pot or hanging basket. You can buy from our online plant nursery, water the plant once you repotted to get settled by the plant in the soil to start new growth
Prune the lower side of the leaves not prune on front leaves that are done during spring. We have a vast variety of plant collections you can purchase from our online plant store and grow your own plants.
- Best low-maintenance indoor plants
- The tree fern plant is an air purifier, that purifies air-borne pollutants and also improves humidity by naturally restoring moisture to the air.
- It’s the very decorative plant can be placed in living room tables, shelves, or hanging pots on outdoor
- It’s used as a ground cover & mulching plant to control soil erosion
Tree fern is in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
TREE FERN CARE:
- Place the plant in an appropriate size pot or hanging pot, filled with the required amount of organic potting mix.
- Water the plant when 50 % topsoil of the plant seems to dry. Don’t overwater the plants; it may lead to root rot.
- Tree fern should be kept in bright indirect sunlight not placed in direct sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer. Choose the best fertilizer from our best online store Feed during winter end (growing season)
- Avoid watering and fertilizer application in the rainy season.
OVER WATERING SYMPTOMS:
- Leaves turn brown & wilted
UNDER WATERING SYMPTOMS:
- Yellow & shredding of leaves
Other Related Plants Available: Fluffy fern
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and decor your home with evergreen perennial plants.
Moreover, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can also visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.