Taiwan pink Guava plant
Buy Taiwan Pink Guava plant (Taiwan Pink Koiyya Plant) online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
Taiwan Pink Guava is a tropical fruit tree created in Taiwan. We offer Guava plants from our state-of-the-art nursery, and they can bear fruit after just 2 to 3 years. The plant grown from seed take will take longer to bear fruit. Hence, we recommend you to buy online plants from us. We have a vast collection of online plants nursery. To know more, kindly visit our nursery online plants section at santhionlineplants.com.
The fruit turns yellow when they are ripe. It has Pink flesh and tastes sweet with a pleasant tropical scent. In addition, the leaves are also edible. Their fruits can weigh up to 220 grams.
- Taiwan Pink Guava has high amounts of fiber that improves your digestion.
- It is high in lycopene that has antioxidant properties and helps prevent cancer.
- Reduce blood sugar levels and helps fight diabetes, and in addition, can also regulate blood pressure.
- Fortifies your immune system as it is rich in Vitamin C and other antioxidants that are good for skin
- You can enjoy it with a good salad, smoothie, juice and also as toppings in desserts.
- Produces fruit throughout the year
- More plants can be grown per acre compared to other guava varieties.
- Returns a high yield therefore excellent for commercial farming
This plant has many nutritional and health benefits. Therefore, it’s in high demand these days. We grow our plants using natural and organic methods. To buy one, visit www.santhionlineplants.com and select your favorite plant. And we can proudly say that we are the best online plants store as we offer high-quality plants and products using natural and organic methods. We have an online plants nursery that offers several nursery online plants. To know more, kindly check out our nursery online plants.
This fruit plant requires very little maintenance. Firstly, it should get sunlight for more than 6 hours a day. Secondly, water it when the soil seems dry. Prune the tree regularly and add fertilizer after each harvest. We offer an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.