Buy the Oosi Malli plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is an evergreen perennial plant with sharply pointed leaves with white fragrant flowers. Leaves are obovate, acute at both ends, flowers are present in cyme 5-10cm long and occur in clusters. These flower tubes are 2-2.5cm long, oblong and pointed. Oosi Malli plant bears berries which are ovoid and hairless. You can purchase from our online plant shop and spread sweet-smelling fragrance at your home.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or cow manure once in 15 days to increase plant growth. You can buy the best quality bio-fertilizer at our online plant shopping.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Oosi malli plant can be repotted anytime in the year but should disturb the plant during the blooming season. This plant can be repotted during the summer or spring season. Add any handful of compost or manure during repotting. You can buy from our online plant nursery website.
Pruning is an important operation in a jasmine plant to increase flower bud initiation, and fasten the growth. Trim old and matured leaves and dead flowers. Mulching operation reduces weed growth. We have different categories of plants you can purchase from our online plant store and decorate different plants at your home.
- This plant has a strong fragrance and good ornamental value in terrace gardens.
- Jasmine flowers have a strong fragrance which purifies the atmospheric pollutants and toxins.
- Jasmine flower tea helps in weight loss and aids metabolism.
- The presence of bioactive catechins in Jasmine tea helps in the treatment of diabetes.
- This plant is used in perfume & cosmetics preparation.
- It is one of the low-maintenance and easy-care plants.
Oosi Malli plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
OOSI MALLI PLANT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6 inches, and fill the pot with the required soil and potting mix.
- Water the plant moderately because the jasmine plant cannot withstand waterlogging and wet conditions.
- Jasmine plants kept in direct or partial sunlight require up to 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like Panchagavya and Neem oil in required quantities to control diseases and pests in plants.
- Avoid fertilizer application in direct sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Fragrance kagattan, Star Jasmine (Colour kagattan), Big kagattan, Royal jasmine.
Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and arrange beautiful flower plants on your terrace.
Above this, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.