Buy the Kalanchoe thyrsiflora – bronze plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Kalanchoe thyrsiflora is a basal rosette succulent plant with stalkless leaves. Bronze color foliage leaves are greenish brown with red markings. This kalanchoe thyrsifora is called a paddle plant or luck plant. The inflorescence is rare to bloom.
FERTILIZER: Application of all-purpose organic fertilizer or succulent potting mix around the plants monthly.
PROPAGATION: Done through leaves.
REPOTTING: Transfer the paddle plants to a new pot or container 2-3 years after planting. No need to repot the plants often.
PRUNING: Cut the basal stem to encourage bushy growth. Pruning should be done only 1.5 years after planting.
- Kalanchoe thyrsiflora- bronze is a beautiful succulent plant.
- This paddle plant is also an indoor ornamental plant.
- Additionally growing this plant brings good luck to your home as this luck plants.
- This succulent requires a pot size of 4-6” with suitable appropriate holes
- Water the plants weekly once or twice.
- Sunlight: Indirect bright light.
- Plant placement: Indoor & once the plants get matured plants can grow well outdoors.
Other Related Products: Kalanchoe delangoensis
We have 160+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly. And grow good looking bronze color well-grown succulents around you.