Honey suckle japanese
Buy Honey suckle japanese plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Honey suckle japanese plant is an evergreen creeper plant with attractive tubular yellow- whiter flowers. Leaves are arranged in opposite directions. Yellow flowers are tubular shaped in two different colours white and yellow. Bloom profusely with fragrant flowers. As it is a creeper plant it climbs on other plants and grows fast. You can purchase these plants from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful flower plants on your terrace.
PROPAGATION: Done through cuttings such as leaf bud cuttings, double eye cuttings & vines.
REPOTTING: HoneySuckle Japanese plants are woody in nature. Transfer the plants to a new large size pot or container. Add potting mix to soil after repotting. You can purchase these plants from our online plant nursery website and grow good healthy plants.
PRUNING: Trim the old and diseased leaves to get faster growth in plants. We have a wide range of plants online. You can get different plant varieties from us.
- Plant parts cures diabetics, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, skin inflammations and headaches.
- It is one of the low-maintenance plants and is resistant to pests and diseases.
- This plant is used for ornamental, pooja & decorative purposes.
Honeysuckle Japanese flower plants are in high need nowadays. We offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HONEYSUCKLE JAPANESE PLANT CARE
- Honeysuckle Japanese plants can grow in a wide pot of 4-5 inches. Fill the pot with the required amount of
- Watering in honeysuckle Japanese requires regular watering as winter starts and requires less watering in these plants.
- Sun light requirement for this plant is about 6 to 8 hours.
- Feed any organic manure like tree leaf compost to supply nutrients to plants.
- Avoid application of fertilizer & watering in direct sunlight, it may burn the plants.
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and decorate your terrace with well-rooted plants.