Buy Gold dust plants (big leaves) from Santhi online plant nursery website. These plants are perennial herbaceous with woody branches. Leaves are green, and yellow combo with yellow spots all around the surfaces. This plant grows up to the height of a maximum of 3 feet. As these plants are drought tolerant, there is not much watering and care. You can purchase these beautiful plants from our online plant store and get healthy plants around you.
FERTILIZER: You can apply any slow-release organic fertilizer like tree leaf compost in one or two teaspoons once a month. For fast rooting and healthy growth in plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings
REPOTTING: Golden dust plants can be repotted when you find plants are congested to grow in a pot or container. Transfer the plants to a large size container or pot to grow plants sufficiently. Repotting can be done once in 2 or 3 years. You can purchase the nutrient-rich potting mix from our online plant store and grow a wide variety of ornamental plants in your garden area.
Pruning should be done to enhance the fast growth of plants. Trim the old & diseased leaves. Clean the leaves when you find dust in your plants. These plants are tolerant of both summer and rainy seasons. We have wide categories of plants online. You can purchase different varieties of plants from us.
- Golden dust croton plants are resistant varieties as they do not get from pests & diseases.
- These plants can be kept both indoors and outdoors
- Mostly these croton varieties are low-maintenance and easy-care plants.
- Improves the humidity levels in the living environment.
- And also gold dust plants have air cleaning properties.
Golden dust plants are the most popular & in high demand crotons nowadays, we provide these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
GOLDEN DUST PLANT CARE
- Golden dust plants can grow in a large pot or any container of 5-9 inches, add the required amount of garden soil and potting mix.
- These plants can be watered when the top soil is dry to the touch.
- Plants should be kept in direct sunlight where you can place these plants in the morning sunlight 6-8 hours is enough.
- Use any organic manure like cow manure or goat manure to encourage the plant to grow faster.
Other Related Plants Available: Dracaena Massangeana fragrans, Hybrid Ti Plant, Mammy crotons.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and eco-green products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and get well thriving rooted plants at your doorstep.
With this, we honestly say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.