Dolichos Beans plant (Neetu Avarai)
Buy Dolichos Beans (Neetu Avarai) Plant online from Santhi online plant nursery India website.
The Dolichos Beans are green legumes that come in pods. It is also known as the Indian bean or Lablab bean. One of the oldest known cultivated plants, Dolichos beans are part of the Indian diet since 2500 BCE. We offer Dolichos Bean plants from our state-of-the-art nursery, and they grow fast. The plant grown from seed take will take longer to raise. Hence, we recommend you to buy online plants from us. We have a vast collection of online plants nursery. To know more, kindly visit our nursery online plants section at santhionlineplants.com.
These Neetu Avarai Kaai have a buttery and nutty taste with a trace of light bitterness. In addition, the leaves are also edible.
- Fortifies your immune system as it is rich in Iron, Vitamins, and Nutrients.
- They contain soluble fiber that can aid digestion and lower cholesterol levels.
- Dolichos beans are rich in manganese and copper. Therefore, improves bone strength and can prevent bone loss.
- Help in healthy fetal development as they contain folate, which is critical for developing cells and organs.
- They contain magnesium and potassium that may relax blood vessels and prevent high blood pressure.
- It has antioxidants that can prevent aging.
- It helps in losing weight faster as they are rich in proteins and fibers.
- Beans help in managing blood sugar levels and are considered a superfood for diabetes.
This plant has many nutritional and health benefits. Therefore, it’s in high demand these days. We grow our plants using natural and organic methods. To buy one, visit www.santhionlineplants.com and select your favourite plant. And we can proudly say that we are the best online plants store as we offer high-quality plants and products using natural and organic methods. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery online plants. To know more, kindly check out our nursery online plants.
This plant requires very little maintenance. Firstly, it should get sunlight for more than 6 hours a day. Secondly, water it when the soil seems dry. Prune the tree regularly and add fertilizer after each harvest. We offer an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.