Crape Jasmine Single Medium Sized Flower Plants
Buy Crape jasmine circle plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This pretty plant grows as a small tree up to the height of 1-15 meters tall. Bright creamy flowers, pin-wheel shaped in medium size. Leaves are oppositely arranged 3-25 cm long. It belongs to the plant genera “milkwood” because when flowers and stem cut down milky sap exudates. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow white flower plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply Neem oil 3 to 5 ml per liter of water at 3 monthly intervals to avoid pest attacks.
PROPAGATION: Stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the plants once a year. Change the plants to a new big pot. Apply compost or organic manure after repotting.
PRUNING: Remove the old, diseased, dead flowers and other plants regularly. Trim the plants regularly to get good structure.
- This crape jasmine has a good ornamental look to decorate the terrace or garden area.
- Easy to care for and maintain.
These crape jasmine plants are in high demand and popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CRAPE JASMINE PLANT CARE:
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4-5 inches, Check proper drainage holes for good root development
- Regular water application is required to keep soil moist.
- Crape jasmine plant grows well in direct sunlight of 6-8 hours.
- Vermicompost can be applied for soil fertility & higher flower yield.
- Leaves and latex are toxic to pet animals if its ingested,
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Variegated Crape jasmine, Crape layered double layered.
We have 100+ plant varieties online and we grow our plants using natural and organic methods we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and grow a wide range of plants.