Chinese singapuri ixora red
Chinese singapuri ixora red is a Rubiaceae family genus of flowering plants. It is made up of tropical evergreen bushes and has a diverse range of species. The plants produce enormous clusters of small flowers and have leathery leaves that range in length from 3 to 6 inches. They bloom all year in tropical climates.
Ixora is a popular garden shrub all over the world because of its vivid inflorescences, glossy green foliage, and ease of growth. Ixora is a multi-branched evergreen shrub or small tree with a compact growth habit. Star-shaped flowers are frequently fragrant and come in circular bunches. This is referred to as “jungle flame” or “woods flame.” Hedge plants, shrub beds, ground coverings, and specimen plants are all good choices. Screening can also be done with large varieties. Dwarf variants can be grown in pots and trained into a dense hedge.
- Semi-shade, strong light, or full sun light with moderate humidity are preferred.
- Ixora’s are rather simple to grow.
- Growing Ixoras requires soil that is acidic to neutral. It is critical to have good drainage.
- Plants don’t like it when it gets too chilly. Though they native to the tropics, they can grow in practically any sort of soil and can thrive in any Indian climate.
- Soils must be well-drained and fertile. As soon as buds develop, water minimum
- The flowers will continue to bloom if you feed them with organic fertilizer regularly.
- Plants grow in tiny pots, raised beds, and border plant. A minimum pot size of 30 cm is also acceptable.